Hey, today we will guide you to install Kodi on Apple TV. Kodi is available on the App Store. But by downloading it from the official Kodi website, we can install it. Kodi, also known as XBMC, is an open-source media player that content better and better than any other available player. When installing Kodi on Apple TV, you can access your favorite movies, TV shows, and music. You’ll have to install and build third-party Kodi addons to get started with Kodi, so we’ll help you set it up later on in the post.
Easy way to Install Kodi in Apple TV 4
Installing Kodi is not easy compared to installing it from the App Store, but following our guide will make it easy. Kodi is 100% legal until you do not use addons from third parties. Some of them contain pirated content and piracy is not legal anywhere in the world, as you all know.
There are methods for getting Kodi on Apple TV. One of the most popular ways is using X code and Cydia Impactor. but there are the different issues already reported on X code method and we don’t want our users to waste their precious time on such method so we’re going to go with Cydia Impactor.
Kodi on Apple TV using Cydia Impactor
- To install Kodi on Apple TV, you will need below-listed software. Keep them downloaded before you begin to follow the guide.
- Connect your Mac to Apple TV first of all via USB C to USB A cable
- Install Cydia Impactor now on your Mac
- Open Cydia Impactor and Locate has previously downloaded and opened the Kodi app.
- Choose it as Apple TV
- Use Apple ID to login Cydia Impactor once you ask. If you don’t own yet, you can create a new Apple ID from here.
- Wait till the installation is complete
- Choose the path to the destination
- Press Extract to complete the process and you’re all done.
- Now you are done use Kodi on Apple TV
So now you’ve installed Kodi on your Apple TV, but it’s not enough, to access your movies and TV shows you’ll need some quality addons. Take a look at the best work Kodi Addons and Kodi 18 Builds.
Legal Notice: We strongly oppose content piracy and we urge our readers to avoid it by any means whatsoever. Watching copyrighted content is contrary to law and we never suggest streaming or using such content to our users. Whenever we mention free access on our website, we refer to content that is available to the public without copyright protection. All the information published on our website is for educational purposes only.